The following Sweepstakes is intended for participants in the United States only and shall be construed and evaluated according to the laws of the United States.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. YOU HAVE NOT YET WON.
1. Eligibility: No purchase necessary. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, (“U.S.”), who are at least 18 years of age or older at the time of entry or who are at least the age of majority in their residence state). The FrogTape® Paintover Challenge® Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") is governed by US laws and is subject to all applicable federal, and state laws and regulations. Employees, officers and directors of Sponsor, Cohen-Friedberg Associates, LLC (“Administrator”), and each of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”) and members of the immediate family or household of each are not eligible to participate. Immediate family member is defined as a parent, sibling or any person residing in the same household as employee. This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law.
2. Agreement to Official Rules: Participation constitutes entrant’s agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and legally binding in all Sweepstakes related matters.
3. Timing: (a) Sweepstakes begins Monday, May 21, 2018 at 12:01:00 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time (“EDT”) and ends Friday, June 1, 2018 at 12:00:00 (Noon) EDT ("Sweepstakes Period"). Sponsor’s computer server is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes. (b) Winner Selection & Notification: There will be one (1) drawing to award one (1) prize. A random drawing will be conducted on or about Tuesday, June 12, 2018. The potential winner will be randomly selected by the Administrator, from all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes. Potential winner will be notified by email and/or by phone (as Administrator elects) using the contact information provided at the time of entry. The Sponsor and Administrator shall have no liability for any notification that is lost, intercepted or not received for any reason. If, prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable, such potential winner will forfeit prize and at Sponsor’s discretion, an alternate potential winner may be selected. If any potential winner is found to be ineligible or if the potential winner has not complied with these Official Rules or declines a prize for any reason, such potential winner will be disqualified and at Sponsor’s discretion, an alternate potential winner may be selected.
4. Prize: Only the prize described below will be awarded in this Sweepstakes.
One (1) Grand Prize: $1,000. Prize awarded in the form of Gift Card. Approximate retail value $1,000.
PRIZE NOTES: Total ARV of all prizes $1,000. Odds of winning depend on the number of valid entries received. Sponsor and Administrator will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen prizes. Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable, and no substitutions will be made except as provided herein, in the Administrator’s sole discretion. Winner is responsible for any and all applicable local, state, and/or federal taxes and fees.
5. How to Enter: Sponsor will post up to six (6) Blogger room makeovers. You’re invited to vote for your favorite makeover for a chance to win $1,000. You must vote to be entered into the Sweepstakes.
Visit www.paintoverchallenge.com and complete the registration form with all required information, signify your unconditional agreement to these Official Rules which includes voting for your favorite Blogger room makeover.
Limit: One (1) vote per person per email address per day. Each time you vote you will earn one (1) entry in to the Sweepstakes.
Entries in excess of any stated limitation and entries generated by script, macro or other automated means or any means that subvert the entry process will be void. All entries become the property of Sponsor.
If you opt to access the Sweepstakes via your wireless mobile device, data rates may apply according to the terms and conditions of your service agreement with your wireless carrier. Other charges may apply (such as normal airtime and carrier charges as well as charges for wireless Internet access) and may appear on your mobile phone bill or be deducted from your prepaid account balance. Wireless carriers' rate plans may vary, and you should contact your wireless carrier for more information on messaging rate plans and charges relating to your participation in this Sweepstakes. Mobile device service may not be available in all areas. Check your phone's capabilities for specific instructions. Sponsor is not responsible for any charges.
6. Winner Requirements: Potential Grand Prize winner must complete, sign and return the Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability Release and, where lawful and/or required, Publicity Release forms and W-9 request for tax payer’s identification number within seven (7) days of the first winner notification. Acceptance of prize shall constitute winner’s agreement and consent to Sponsor’s and its designees’ use of winner’s name, city, state, likeness, photo, avatar, and/or prize information in connection with this Sweepstakes for promotional, advertising or other purposes, in any manner, worldwide, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, including the Internet, without limitation and without further payment, notification, permission or other consideration, except where prohibited by law. Failure to return any required documents within (7) days of first winner notification, will result in forfeiture of the prize, at Sponsor’s sole discretion and an alternate winner will be selected from all remaining entries.
7. Release: By entering, you agree to release, indemnify and hold harmless the Promotion Entities, and each of their respective officers, directors, and employees (the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all liability, claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, injuries, death, loss or damage of any kind, arising from or in connection with this Sweepstakes and the operation and administration thereof, your participation in the Sweepstakes, or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
8. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend, and/or modify this Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of this Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. If terminated, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, determine winner from among all non-suspect, eligible entries received up to time of such action or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor. Administrator, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of this Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner and void all associated entries.
9. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrant, printing, typographical or other errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to, malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or this Sweepstakes; (4) printing, typographical, technical, computer, network or human error which may occur in the administration of this Sweepstakes, the uploading, the processing or random selection of entries, the announcement of the prize or in any Sweepstakes-related materials; (5) late, lost, garbled, misdirected, inaccurate, incorrect, undeliverable, damaged or stolen entries; (6) costs associated with claiming or redeeming the prizes; nor (7) loss or damages resulting from an entrant’s connection to the internet via any of the websites contained herein. The Released Parties are not responsible for any incorrect, mistranscribed, misdirected or undeliverable entries, E-mail transmissions, incorrect announcements of any kind, or for any technical problems of any kind, malfunctions of computer systems, servers, providers, hardware/software, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission or any combination thereof. The Released Parties assume no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, inaccurate or damaged entries, or undeliverable E-mails resulting from any form of active or passive E-mail filtering by a user's Internet service provider and/or E-mail client or for insufficient space in user's E-mail account to receive E-mail. The Released Parties do not accept responsibility for any damage (whether material or non-material) caused to entrants, to their computer equipment or to data which is stored on them, or to their personal, professional or commercial activities. Proof of submitting entries will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor or Administrator.
10. GOVERNING LAW/JURISDICTION: The Sweepstakes is governed by, and will be construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Ohio, and, except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the state of Ohio.
THE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL DAMAGES, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY PARTY BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES OR OTHER SUCH RELATED COSTS OF BRINGING A CLAIM, OR TO RESCIND THIS AGREEMENT OR SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR ANY OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF.
11. VENUE: By participating in this Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes the entrant may have with, or claims entrant may have against, the Promotion Entities or the Released Parties relating to, arising out of or connected in any way with (i) the Sweepstakes, (ii) the awarding or redemption of any prize, and/or (iii) the determination of the scope or applicability of this agreement, will be resolved individually and exclusively in the courts of Ohio.
12. Winners List: For the name of the winner, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: FrogTape Paintover Challenge Sweepstakes Winner, PO Box 853, Needham, MA 02494-853 U.S.A. All such requests must be received by 7/25/2018.
Sponsor: ShurTech Brands, LLC, 32150 Just Imagine Drive, Avon, OH 440101.
Administrator: Cohen-Friedberg Associates, LLC, Framingham, MA 01702 www.cfapromo.com.
© 2018 ShurTech Brands, LLC All Rights Reserved.
FrogTape® is the only painter's tape treated with PaintBlock Technology. PaintBlock is a super-absorbent polymer which reacts with latex paint and instantly gels to form a micro-barrier that seals the edges of the tape, preventing paint bleed.Learn More